The Contact Centre Association of Malaysia (CCAM) was inaugurated in September 1999. Since then, it has been at the forefront of developing the local CRM and contact centre industry in Malaysia. It is a strategic think-tank, an educational platform, and a progressive establishment geared towards constantly improving the caliber of industry professionals. It operates out of its headquarters in Kelana Jaya.
Malaysia possesses admirable infrastructure, a strong economic environment, an affordable yet high value human resource base, a stable socio political climate, strong government initiatives and a host of customized investment incentives to make it one of the most attractive global hubs in this region.
In order to evangelize the Malaysian industry and to further enhance the capabilities within our industry, the CCAM has embarked on an exciting plan to move the industry into another phase and to empower its members to be globally compatible through a series of skills enhancement, certification and knowledge pursuit programs.
The main aim of the CCAM is to bring about multiple benefits for its members in the areas of professional edification, research and development, statistical studies and Malaysia specific growth resources.
Currently the CCAM has members who own call centres, use call centre and members who serve the call centre industry from a broad range of vertical industries including:
- Banks and financial institutions
- Telecom providers
- Government departments
- Utilities, transportation and health care providers
- Information technology providers and much more
CCAM is honour to Chair the Asia Pacific Contact Centre Association Leaders (APCCAL) for 2010.
About APCCAL (Asia Pacific Contact Centre Association Leaders)
APCCAL is a not-financial cooperative between in-country contact centre associations with all members participating on a volunteer basis, for the development of the industry regionally. APCCAL counts industry associations from Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, the Philippines, Korea, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand and Hong Kong amongst its members.
- Australian Teleservices Association (ATA)
- Contact Centre & CRM Association of Malaysia (CCAM)
- Contact Centre Association of Philippines (CCAP)
- Contact Centre Association of Singapore (CCAS)
- Contact Centre Industry Association – Thailand (CCIA)
- Customer Contact Management Association – Australia (CCMA)
- Call Centre Information & Research Centre – Korea (CIRC)
- China Contact Centre & CRM Association (CNCCA)
- Hong Kong Contact Centre Association (HKCCA)
- Indonesia Contact Centre Association (ICCA)
- Taiwan Contact Centre Development Association (TCCDA)